ALTECO EPO-PUTTY is a clay type two parts epoxy adhesive for use on concrete, fiberglass, metal, PVC, plastic, wood, etc. Can be applied on dry or wet surfaces and cures even under water. No shrinkage. It can be drilled, grinded, filed and painted after cure. It is also resistant to chemicals and fungi.
✓ Best for sealing leaks
✓ Chemical and Fungi Resistant
✓ No Shrinkage
✓ Cures under water
✓ Can be drilled, sanded and painted
- Powerful adherence not only on dry surfaces but also on wet and moist surfaces.
- Dependence on temperature is small and has good workability.
- Quick curing rate and give strong bonding upon application.
e.g., working time-30mins curing time- 2.5hours
- Hardening property is excellent at low temperatures.
- Can be drilled, filled, sand-papered and painted after cure.
- Usable underwater and in salt-water under normal conditions. Water proof after cure.
|Tensile shear strength (kgf/cm)*||Minimum 80|
|Set Time||30 minutes|
|Curing time||Below 2.5|
|Under water curing time||6 hours|
|Mixing ratio in weight||1:1 by volume|
* Steel to steel bonding
All testings are conducted at 22+/-2°C unless otherwise specified.
- General Purpose Adhesion: Adhesion of METALS and CONCRETE.
- Crack-repairing of Concrete Structures: Highways, railways, bridges, sewers, water reservoirs, dykes, dams, docks and ordinary concrete structures.
- Hole repairing, Chipping of concrete.
- Repairing of exposed portion of reinforced bar in concrete structures: Highways, bridges, ordinary concrete structure.
- Fixation of pipes, waterproofing of pipe circumference: Filling of gaps between the concrete and electrical, gas and air conditioning pipes.
- Shipping/repairing materials
HOW TO USE
- Clean surface free of dirt, grease, and rust.
- Mix the two agents (Resin A and Hardener B) until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Add water during the mixing process by running your hand under the tap and continuing to mix the putty. Adding more water as required.
- Apply the mixture to the substrate.
No customer comments for the moment.