ALTECO Cyanoacrylate Adhesive
"Speed & Power"
Alteco cyanoacrylate is a high strength adhesive industrial glue range that bonds different types of materials from metals, plastic, rubber, wood, glass, porous materials, non-organic compounds such as ceramics and clay to slippery surfaces such as PET, EVA and soft PVC for most manufacturing industry requirements.
- Generic name for a family of strong fast-acting adhesive
- Adhesives of this type have a short shelf-life if not used, about one year from manufacture if unopened, one month once opened.
- They have some minor toxicity.
FEATURES, ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Quick curing at room temperature
- One-component type; one – part, solvent – free agent
- High bonding strength
- Capable of bonding a wide range of materials
- Capable of bonding materials of different types
- Low materials use
- Speedy and productive
- Excellent insulator
- Clear and transparent
- Longer shelf life
Product Code: WSQ CN2
Packing: 20g & 50g
|Tensile shear strength (kgf/cm)*||Minimum 100|
|Set time (seconds at 23+/-2°C, 20+/-5% RH||Below 20|
Normal heat resistance
High impact resistance
STABILITY TEST AT 70°C x 5 DAYS
|Set time (seconds at 23+/-2°C, 50+/-5% RH|
* Steel to steel bonding
No customer comments for the moment.