- is one of Japan most popular brand of paint marker that have a wide area of application in industrial field and general maintenance.
- has a wide variety of colors and suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. The paint is durable, dries quickly and is waterproof.
A type of marker pen that is used to create permanent writing on a variety of surfaces from paper to metal to stone and glass.
Unlike with most permanent markers the ink is an oil-based paint and generally requires shaking before use, similar to an aerosol spray paint can.
- Resistant to rubbing and water, and can last for many years
- Easy to open
- Agitator balls move easily when shaken.
- Tips can be depressed easily
- There is no spillage of ink on the cap.
- Markers have trace that is very neat in the available surface.
- ALTECO paint marker even comes with better drying time property and broader mark when written.
- It comes in vide variety of colors: white, black, gold, yellow, green, blue, silver, and red.
How to Use?
- Shake well with cap on till ball inside moves.
- Depress tip several times till ink just flows.
- Color may fade if expressed to direct sunlight for long time.
- Recap after use to prevent tip from drying. Store horizontally.
1) SHAKE 2) PUSH 3) DRAW
WIDE VARIETY OF USES
- Properties : Paint Marker
No customer comments for the moment.