ECOFOAM FILL 'EM UP POLYURETHANE FOAM INSULATION
✓ Filling Gaps
✓ Filling Cracks
✓ Filling Holes
Features, Advantages & Benefits
- Accurately controled application
- Moisture curing system
- Excellent adhesion to many types of surface such as concrete, wood, metal, brick, glass polystyrene
- Fast application rate
- Temperature, water and chemical resistant
- CFC and HCFC-free (zero ozone depletion potential)
How To Use
- Remove dust oil or contaminants from the area to be filled and then apply tapes to protect the surrounding area.
- Depress the trigger of the gun / adapter when applying.
- Adjust the volume of the foam by controlling the adjustment.
- Apply only 40% in the space to be filled because the foam will expand.
- Apply finishing touches or decorations on the sprayed foam before it hardens. When the foam is hardened, use knife or saw to remove the hardened foam.
- Clean the foam gun, nozzle and valves by using the special cleaner. Remove any unhardened foam that flowed out.
- If the valve is clogged from previous use, remove the hardened form inside the valve.
No customer comments for the moment.